Thursday 8 July 2010

The Wedding Part 2

Yesterday was a glorious day in Scotland even though we had a forecast for rain.  So the sun shined brightly on my niece Carissa and her new husband Norrie.  Right up until Elliott my son, threw up over the famous Brig o Doon bridge where the wedding photos were being taken!  It's a shame, I had the dreaded bug a few days ago, my youngest Rhys had it two days ago and I honestly thought everyone else would be okay.  Bless him, he never complained and just went and lay down in the room my mum and dad had at the hotel, then like a brave soldier came and sat through the dinner.  He was a star, honestly.  I couldn't move out of my bed for 24 hrs when I had the bug.  And then at five this morning I was awoken by the sound of??? You've guessed it.  My beloved Kevin is currently away to work with a basin sitting in the passenger seat of his van.

All this and I'm trying to pack for the most exciting weekend in the world - RNA conference.  I've waited a whole year for this and am determined to enjoy every second.  Even though I know my train coming home arrives back in the middle of the World Cup Final.  So who will pick me up?  A girl's best friend - my mum!  So if you are going to the conference, please, please, come and say hello to the mad Scotswoman who will be delighted to meet you.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet you! I'm so excited :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo.

    Hope everyone's well now.

    Have a terrific time at the conference. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the picture!!!
    Sorry about the stomach virus!
    Have a GREAT conference. Can't wait to read about it!

    ReplyDelete